by Monkey Tree ELC
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
In the south of China, Dongguan is fast becoming a popular destination for expats and travelers! Bursting with history, fantastic cuisine and a quirky hipster quarter, Dongguan is a perfect location to teach and explore.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Dongguan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 17 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional accommodation provided
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Published on August 12th, 2019
Expired on September 11th, 2019