by BELL - Beyond English Language Learning
BELL - Beyond English Language Learning – currently have an opening for a Project Coordinator & English Teacher to make a meaningful contribution to the company, working with our creative team on upcoming projects and teaching through the BELL style.
We are looking for a well-rounded person that is flexible, creative, and enthusiastic, with an interest in learning new teaching methods. The ideal candidate must be able to take initiative and take an active, hands-on approach to the job. The candidate must, have excellent communication skills and display a high level of professionalism and organisation.
* Teach English as a Foreign Language at local schools for 2-3 days a week during the academic year.
Through games and activities, you will focus on improving the English language ability of students, prepare students for English Language exams and, of course, instil fun and BELL’s ethos of “edutainment” in your teaching!
* Assist the team with recruitment and administration tasks.
* Co-create the BELL programme for various projects with the support of the creative English team.
* Support and train new employees in BELL teaching methods.
* Teach students aged between 4-14 years in the BELL style in schools around Italy for short-term projects.
* Facilitate BELL Teachers’ workshops for Italian teachers.
• University Degree
• EFL qualification or equivalent
• Previous ESL/EFL teaching experience
• Fun, enthusiastic, high energy and self-sufficient
• Candidates must be native English speakers
• Full driving licence required
Location & Details: Position based at the Head Office in Arma di Taggia, Italy, with travel to different locations dependent on projects being undertaken
Accommodation: Provided throughout your stay (utility bills excluded)
Expenses: Work-related travel costs included (transport/car provided for work purposes) - meals not included
Contract type: Full-time
Contract Length: 9-month contract minimum, potential for contract extension for the right candidate
Start date: January 2019
Salary: €950 per month (after tax)
Published on December 6th, 2018
Expired on January 5th, 2019