by Jason Dunn
Here at International Education - Tianjin Yuming, we are looking for high-energy candidates with positive attitudes to teach English in schools all across Tianjin, China (located just outside Beijing). Applicants should be passionate about teaching and open to experiencing a new and exciting culture in a world-class city.
We’ve been operating in the ESL Sector for 20 years now, working with both new & experienced teachers, providing a quality service, and cooperating with one another to become better every day.
We are looking for qualified candidates to teach in Kindergartens, primary & middle schools, and training centers in the Tianjin City area.
Graduated International Students can apply for work visa directly in China.
Salary range: 11,000-22,000 RMB per month
1. Bachelor degree or above (education and/or English related major preferred)
Non-Natives : Master degree +TEFL certificate (more than 120 hours)
2. Native speakers are preferred
3. Meet the working visa requirements
4. Willingness to live abroad for at least one year
5. Willingness to work on teaching skills
6. Positive attitude towards Chinese students and teachers
7. Good communication skills
Benefits we offer:
1. Z Visa (step-by-step assistance and necessary paperwork)
2. Airfare subsidy after completion of the contract
3. Housing subsidies
4. Paid holidays
5. Travel bonus
6. Contract renewal bonus
7. Clothing allowance on arrival
8. Free hotel for first 1 -2 nights in Tianjin
9. Airport pickup on arrival, full assistance with relocation
10. Teacher training before you start working.
11. Teaching materials
12. Accidental health insurance
13. Professional growth
Documents we need from you:
2. Self-introduction video and record your teaching video
3. Copy of your passport information page
4. No criminal record
5. Physical examination form
6. Copy of university degree
7. Recent photo
8. Negative report on Corona-19 nucleic acid test (follow the requests of Chinese embassy)
Phone number (Wechat):
Published on March 23rd, 2021
Expired on April 22nd, 2021